BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

You and your Vainness hahahah

So I am writing this to say if you think a poem that I write is about you, your probably wrong in many cases and if you think that you know what or who I am talking about in a poem, your probably wrong again. SO in conclusion alot of poems just pop up randomly in my head and I start writing without actually having a certain person in mind. Grant it, I do write about certain people but I will def let you know if you are one of them. These rules apply to most ,saving the exception of (Jen) ,who knows what and who I am talking about most of the time.  So no more worries. O and one more FF (fun fact) although my poems are sad and you might think I am depressed, I am not. I am very far from depression...thank God. I just like to write sad things because it is the easiest way to express that emotion for me. WOw I could go on and on and on but I choose life and sleep. so good night world of the web:)

4 comments:

JenofWA said...

thank goodness for that explanation! haha.. what about the people who are SURE that the poem was NOT written about them... are they wrong too? Or is it wrong that they're wrong, so their right? whaaaaat???

respectfully, Jen

A D D said...

Well in the end it boils down to...no matter what you think about my poems you are wrong because they are mine and not thous' hahahaha plus certain people have an ego the size of the world and they think every thing I write is about them so I just wanted to pop it for a moment or two.

ericaJ said...

did you write this because of my last comment? is this post about me? is that what this all means? did I cause this? haha Ok just kidding...but seriously? Cause if you want I can give myself a brain hernia trying to figure out what your poems really mean...

A D D said...

No this has nothing to do with you, Erica. i was meaning a person who thinks i always write about them hahaha it is ok, i was just mostly trying to pop a friends bubble.