Why enter the grave beautiful and clean?
Why not enter worning out and making a scene?
Let us use these bodies to the fullest extreme!
Everyday should be an adventure we stumble upon
We should not hope for an easy way all along
Or what fun would it be to die to a boring song.
I want my tombstone to say "she died doing what she loved"
Although it took a lot of work and even being shoved.
But in the end I just want to make it to the Heavenly place above.
So I can sit and look back on a life that was crazy
Not a life that was dull dark and hazy
Nor do I want to be called the one that was lazy
Live everyday like it was a blast
For tomorrow could be your last
Time races on to fast
Take everything that you were taught
Knowing that good times are what you sought
Live, Laugh, Love is a great disease that you got
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
My Motto
Posted by A D D at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
favorite line: Live, Laugh, Love is a great disease that you got
excellence
Post a Comment