BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hahahaha ewww

There it is only seen by the naked eye

How it got there only makes me sigh
It should of never happened in my car
How it happened, well it is very bizarre 
It took five minutes and a couple of drinks
I only hope diseases will not find its links
Sanitary supplies and gloves are what I seek
To filter out the seats that reek
A innocent place tainted by an act
No longer fit to place a sincere tract
This poem is only meant for a few laughs
Or for me to remember to never take out the trash

4 comments:

JenofWA said...

I still think of this when i'm back there

A D D said...

Never sit back there then...I have the great power of telling everyone that only Jennifer is allowed to sit in the front so it can easily be arranged for you to never sit back there again if you so desire.

JenofWA said...

haha, I laughed out loud just now

"great power of telling everyone that only Jennifer is allowed to sit in the front"

your car look great inside, btw :)

A D D said...

LOL...I am serious, we can even make a little sign that says "Only Jen" can sit here..it would be great;)

Well thank you, I tried and of course you helped so you should probably thank yourself while your in the thankful mood:)