I am standing soaked from the morning's dew
Words amount nothing but I have a few
I regret how I only thought about me
I regret that I chose not to see
I now see it in your eyes
Those eyes that cries
Freedom from the sinful chains
A thrist only quenched by the rains
I now realize the strength it took
To give it all up for only a few looks
You had to break yourself down
To hear the Heavenly Father's sound
You had to give up me
So only God you could see
I hope to not be bitter or sour
To love again I hope I have the power
Thank you for the wake up call
Thank you for putting up the wall
Not I must put you and your memory to rest
Losing you was defintely the best

1 comments:
refreshing
point of view
Post a Comment