BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Firecracker

How did it feel

When you saw you weren't real?
I bet you couldn't speak
I bet your knees became weak
Like a puppet you were mastered
Like a drunk you got plastered
To bad you forgot your lines
To bad you forgot to give the right signs
But on the other hand
You won't feel so grand
Unless you become a fool
And grab the right tool
And wrench yourself into the greatest liar
I'll be d***** if thats your greatest desire
I only speak with acts I see
To tell truth, I should charge a fee
Cuz' honesty comes with a price
It is not by chance you roll lucky dice
We only gamble bcuz we don't have the right cards
We take the path of deception cuz the other is to hard
You could of walked away 
Without wasted words to say
You show that people are ***** bags
That will leave you bleeding without rags
Like a firecracker you gave a great show
There you stood with a five second glow
But in the end you were there and gone
Forgotten like a "One Hit Wonder" song

2 comments:

JenofWA said...

Intriguing... Trying to figure out the angle here...

A D D said...

The angle is looking at someone fake and seeing what got them there and then seeing them fall or fail which ever.