Ok people this is not a poem, this is a random "not a lot of thought put into this" blog.
The other morning around 4 a.m. I was thinking that sleep is not that necessary, yes you can disagree with me and say how unhealthy it is and blah blah but after a few years of having very little sleep, your body regulates and you get very use to it. Sleep cuts out on so much of life. I have done some of my greatest thinking at 3 or 4 in the morning. Grant it, I do not remember it the next day unless I write it down, still it has taught me that sleep is just a thing that waste life. I would say that not all sleep is bad but why do we need to sleep for 8 hours? We don't, I can sleep for 3 to 4 hours get up and do everything and more that day then if I would of slept for 8 hours. Maybe it is all in my mind but I think there is some truth to it. So now I shall stop my rant about sleep and go do something uselful:)

2 comments:
let me guess... you wrote or thought this up at some ungodly hour of the morning??? hmmm??
hehe yes to be precise it was 6:03 a.m. and I had a Red Bull in hand. But no more Red Bull and I am actually thinking about seriously changing my sleep habits even tho I just wrote a thing about how you dont really need sleep. Yep I am retarded.
Post a Comment