BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sorry to any readers

As I was thinking about my last poem (A Girl) I wrote, I realized that I was a bit rash and let my anger come out in words that judged a group of people that are trying their best to do what is right. I let go of my high standard that I have for this school and only thought on the negative side. So I deleted it and I am sorry to whoever read the poem and if you didnt get a chance to read well then that is good. Words are a powerful gift from God, we should use them to only portray the truth and not condemn people that we have no clue about. So once again I apologizes and next time I will be more careful about what I write.

0 comments: