BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Want It Back

I followed these tracks one day
They led me until the end of may
I looked at the weather
I looked at the wild feather
The rain would calm the feather tonight
It would wither me till I was out of sight
It was of no concern to me
Whether I couldn't see
Or if I had a place to lay my head
Or if my stomach was well fed
All I wanted was to hear your voice
Dieing here all alone is not my choice
I hope you will soon see the path
And you will let your heart lead not your wrath
This will be the day a piece of my heart is returned
And hopefully the rest of it is not burned
I am waiting...

2 comments:

JenofWA said...

Not gonna lie... I'm really having a tough time getting this one

A D D said...

It is a lil different but I guess what I was saying is the fact I left my life behind to chase a rabbit trail that led me nowhere and the thing that led me away left me and so I was waiting for it to return.