BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Nightmares

I know when I lay my head down 

That I will hear that frightening sound
I beg for my dreams not to come when I sleep
For I know when I awake I will want to weep
I hear those footsteps walking in my mind
I know when I follow who I will find
I put off sleep until I can no longer hold my eyes open
Wishful hopes lay in my mind and I know I have awoken
Sweat and regrets roll down my face
I arise and quickly start to pace
Another night of tossing and turning
Another night of memories burning
Solid images of a form that taunts me
Reminding me of all that I wish I couldn't see
You got this a head filled up with smoke
Your feeding me lines that make me choke
Night after night I hope its something new
Night after night it is just you




1 comments:

poohwasframed said...

one might beg for sleep, however, to hide from the nightmare that they live in