BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Road Trip

Set before us miles and miles of road
Clothes, food, and directions to load
Embarking on a wild adventures of all kinds
Whether our hearts desire it and no said our minds
We took that brave step of trusting a car from the eighties
It was Dynasty, no not your typical Mercades
We drove and drove until we said no more
We drove and drove until our legs became sore
I sat in the back day dreaming of all the could be
I sat there thinking all that had happened to me
I looked at my two friend's smiling faces in the sun rays
And thanked God it was going to be a great day!

3 comments:

JenofWA said...

oh, it has been such a good day :) And many more to come!

Dynasty hears you...

ericaJ said...

oh this is so cute! you should scrapbook it along with pictures of your trip...or maybe I should scrapbook it for you, like the last time...ha!

JEFree said...

Thank you Ashley...Thank you! *sob sob*