All I could do was see the dirt
All I could do was feel the hurt
But there was a shiny glimmer of hope
There you were standing with a rope
You pulled me from my miry clay
Your were a friend what more can I say
You showed me that someone still has a heart
You showed me that I wasn't a failing piece of art
Honesty is what I admire most
So let's make a toast
A toast to frienship anew
A toast to the honest few
You helped me through my hardest times
You helped get back my rhythm and rhyme
Thank you is not good enough
I love you is said to much
But both of them comes from my inner core
I could not ask for anything more
So beloved friend of mine
I still have one more line
You are the best
High above the rest
Monday, February 23, 2009
Words Can Not Express My Gratitude
Posted by A D D at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
me like :D
Seeing as you made a point to tell me you wrote me a poem...Thank you, dear Ashley :) I've definitely realized that you are a HUGE part of my life... and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
What's next, I wonder to myself, thoughtfully pondering, with excited happiness in my heart... haha
I LOVE YOU TOO! :) Let's hear it for the SPIRIT OF FRIEND SPIRIT!!
Well I thought you should know:)
I am so happy to be a part of your life and you mine....seriously thank you for everything:)
I know it wont always be "top of the line" but hey that is what happens we go through things and then we get over them.
hehehe SPIRIT OF FRIEND SPIRIT:)
Post a Comment