BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

True Image

I saw you through a foggy glass,
I didn't realize we weren't menat to last.
I find it funny I was quickly replaced,
So there I stood waving, only to be erased.
I couldn't believe this was the true you,
You use take my grey skies and make them blue.
Now you add to my sky, dark and eerie clouds,
But the music is just to loud, you can't hear me above the crowds.
Your way with words have tangled into a web of half truths and lies,
I have told what I felt and you ignored all my pleading cries.
Fancy words and showy sentences drip from your lips
Lies and deciet are both connected at your hips.
Blindfolded no longer
In the end you made me stronger.

1 comments:

JenofWA said...

That was blunt. But, sister, that makes two of us...