BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going Once, Going Twice, Sold!

You sir, yes come on up, spin the wheel
Let us see what your fate will seal
Fraud, Fraud, Fraud to the fifth degree
Yes mam, come on down and we shall see
Not another one, Fraud to the highest
It's all around and noone is being biased
Two out of three friends will be frauds
Two out of three will give you the fake nods
Be thankful you rooted out your weeds
Be thankful fake smiles you no longer feed
Your sir, yes sir see if you can stand the test
Will survive or land amongst the rest
It is not so...another smiling fraud to please
When will it stop, when will we appease
There is an honest few to choose from a crowd so small
The one that is the closest will be the biggest fraud of all

5 comments:

JenofWA said...

I love this one. Well done! It has a hint of carnival flavor to it. Perhaps a carnie's fraudulent story of why he joined the circus. It's behind the eyes that tells the story of all those lies...

A D D said...

:) Well thank you....I am so glad you caught my carnival flavor to it....that is what I was aiming for so I guess I hit it:)

poohwasframed said...

i thought of across the universe as i read this. it was really good :) the message was amazing.

ericaJ said...

I like! I was actually painting a whole carnival backdrop in my mind before I even read their comments. Nice work, pal. Nice work...

A D D said...

Thank you guys I am glad you liked it:)
True experiences can really bring the poet out of you haha