BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bottles

I took a grain of sand for every sin
For I knew how, where, and when.
The bottle filled up to the very brim
Not another could be placed on the rim.
I did not know that I would have to grab another glass
All that I did was very hard to grasp.
After countless hours, the beach had no sand
Only bottles of sin created by one man
God broke the bottles and said they are no more
The waves crashed and made a terrifing roar
The beach was back to being a beautiful piece of art
God cleansed me of my bottles and made a beautiful heart.

2 comments:

JenofWA said...

Day by day. Minute by minute. Is how we live it...

Just a few words from a song I heard recently that apply quite nicely. I'm so happy, Ashley! PRAISE GOD!!

BTW, this doesn't mean I'm gonna stop praying for you :)

Love you!

A D D said...

I like it....I know I am so happy to:)
Thank you, your prayers will def being needed
I love you too!!!