The past asked me to return
I do not want to relearn
The pain of losing it all
And now the present calls
It tells me to remember
All the nights of no slumber
Which one to choose
Which one to lose
The past paints a vived scene
Of goodtimes that intertwine
But O, I have not forgot
The times you tasted like rotgut
Have things changed
Has your mind rearranged
The present plays a different show
Memories that only shine and glow
But if you look closely at the picture
You can see the present start to ligature
This happened very quickly
It becomes quiet queerly
Shouldn't I have learned from the past
The present is loading the gun fast
Each bullet with a name on it
Each one ready to fit
In your heart for years and years
Hopefully this will not have many tears
Which one to choose
Which one to lose
Monday, August 24, 2009
The Past and The Present
Posted by A D D at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment