BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Free Fallin'

One step to the greatest fall
One step to the fear in us all
Nothing there to hold me back
Nothing but fear to say I lack
The courage to take the leap
I am standing in adraline knee deep
I couldn't look down
I couldn't make a sound
I could hear something neat
It was my chest pounding beat
Thump, thump don't look back now
Thump, thump the screams weren't loud
There I was free fallin'
I heard them callin'
My name
My 5 seconds of fame

3 comments:

ericaJ said...

I love how your poems paint such vivid pictures. When I read them I feel like I am there. Good work bud...see ya soon!

A D D said...

Well thanks Erica:) I am glad you enjoy reading my work, maybe you should get my autograph someday it will be worth something!!!

JenofWA said...

5 seconds?? wow,that's a long fall:)