Seven years was your wasted breaths creeping down my neck telling me that I was not showing my ture feelings but awhile your breath was tainted with toxic waste that infected your mind to believe that all was ok. You sat and spit out words that you never thought twice about applying them to your own life. You sat high upon the pedastool of perfection, hoping that we all looked at you and said "gee, golly whiz" what a perfect family! But behind double bolted doors are the vines of lies and deciet that creeep upon the very bones that make you who you are. Was it the fear that I was doing better then fine that made you run in the cave and say never speak to me again as long as you are doing better then fine. Whatever it may be thank God that I am out of that situation and that I am growing deeply in the grass of truth, nothing but my selfishness can deroot me from the ground that God planted me firmly in. Thank God, Thank God that I am on the path that very true few trod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment