The strange events that occur,
Is leaving the cure?
Or should I stay,
Will there be a price I pay?
I made a life the past 3 years,
Was it worth my hidden tears.
I can't stand the reminder of things old,
Of losing something I can no longer hold.
I want to forget you and it all
Thats why I shouldn't be here this fall.
I want a life without you in it
The puzzle is beginning to fit,
Together like perfect picture
But I am just the light fixture
But I am just the light fixture
Blinding those around me
This wasn't suppose to be.
I am sorry to those who are close
Me leaving, you should all toast.
The tag along no longer around
No longer hearing my sound.
But I gotta be honest, I never felt like much
I was fill in when no one was at lunch
So I will be a whisper in the wind
I forgotten memory finally at its end.

0 comments:
Post a Comment