Never thought I would be called "shallow,"
Those words were hard to swallow.
When I walked away,
I didn't know what to say.
With an unable tounge, I am lame,
After that night, I knew nothing would be the same.
We pass the same halls,
With a greet that falls.
Into a shallow sea we sail,
Realizing all that fails.
My words drip mildew,
I share my feelings but only a few.
When my heart is hanging by a thread,
I am OKAY thats what repeats in my head.
I must be strong,
In order to carry on.
That is why you cannot know,
The feelings that I cannot show.
Vulnerable I will not be,
I am sorry it took you so long to see.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
You Figure It Out
Posted by A D D at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment